SC - Babies have taste buds!!!

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Sat Mar 18 22:58:59 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/18/00 4:18:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< I'll try to put together an Allergist's Cookbook.  >>

Allison,

Not to be critical BUT Lady Seton is doing that project already which is why
she is sharing it to the list. I am sure that you could come up with your OWN
idea for a project without trampling on other people's projects........ It is
just such instances that make folks reticent to post any REAL info to this
list a lot of times.  If taking other peoples ideas is a thing to be done
then I would suspect that revealing such a thing to the world on this list is
not really a good idea. Do you? :-0

Ras