SC - Period recipes/Adapting recipes Was: Lady Seaton's Project

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Mar 19 01:04:43 PST 2000

Korrin S DaArdain wrote:

> Greetings Laurene & Lainie,
>         I have verified that Irish Feast is on April 1st this year due to
> a renivation of the feast hall that they normaly use. I do not have the
> event copy, but it is on the An Tir unoffical calendar for April 1st with
> a link to the event copy. Or you can contact the Autocrat Thryra Fairfax
> (thyra at tdn.com).
>
> Korrin S. DaArdain

HI Korrin and the List!

Just got home awhile ago after March CoronWET. Another unbelted Prince-
it should be entertaining. Cold. Rain off and on, mostly on. Typical An
Tir weather. But-

*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!!!*

		Seumas- OUR Seumas- is now a member of the Order of the Goutte de
Sangue! (GOA) ('Lainie does her Happy Dance!) In my eyes overdue (I'd
thought he had one, until I asked a couple of months ago). The Goutte is
a mid-level Kingdom Service award and comes with a spiffy medallion. I
am so proud of him and SOOOO pleased to see him recognized for what he's
done (can you tell?)

*Happy Sigh*

Brief note- Laurene (and anyone else up north)- I won't be at Irish
Feast. The SLUG QUEENS are kicking off the Big Fundraiser for the new
Eugene Library- the Queens are helping to fund the Throne Rooms in the
new building- so I will be spending the day hosting the Queen's Tea,
having pictures taken on and off of the Throne (actually a very spiffily
decorated toilet, and dispensing ORANGE kisses. Civic duty and all...

Have a good time though!

'Lainie/ Queen Carmen