SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2025

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Sun Mar 19 05:40:18 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/19/00 2:57:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< However, here is a complete list of the recipes - some of them are in all
 three manuscripts, some only in one. If any recipe sounds particularily
 interesting, I could translate at least one version. Titles (and comments)
 in parantheses are mine, since the recipes that are only found in the
 younger Danish manuscript do not have any titles.

Ohh, Nanna, this sounds incredible. I have done some work with Harpestraeng,
but no where near this. Will you be publishing your work? I would be pleased
help to offset your cost by paying for a copy. It would be a wonderful
edition to my developing library. And you may notice that some have been able
to publish with success.

I just couldn't pick from the list of recipes, they sound tempting. I have
the inability to read any other language than English and a smattering of
French.

Hauviette,
the linguistically challenged (and yes I have tried using online
dictionaries, to my dismay)