SC - freezing things

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 08:52:46 PST 2000

OK, Folks,

It seems that Lady Seton and myself has inadvertently did the posting of
private messages to the list. For that, I can only offer apologies. People do
say things in the heat of a discussion that is not meant for public ears.

I want Lady Allison to know that I do consider her a friend and would not
purposely attack her in a public forum. Her advice and help in the past has
been inestimable to me and I hope she realizes that while my words were
harsh, I do not in anyway think she is a bad person nor do I think her
capable of doing the thing that I mentioned in the heat of personal anger.

Both Lady Seton and myself feel really awful that our private conversation
was posted to this forum. Both of us respect Lady Allison very much as a
person and as a contributor to this list.

I am truly sorry and beg all of you to forgive me especially Lady Allison,
Master Huen, and Mistress Hauvietta. I would do anything to change  the past
but since that is impossible I can only hang my head in shame. :-(

A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib the Disgusting