SC - "Harpestraeng"

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Sun Mar 19 13:20:31 PST 2000

Hello!  To determine the holder of the copyright & to obtain permission for
republication, one should write to the publisher of Grewe's work, attention
"Permissions Office".  Publishers addresses can be found in Books in Print
(at your local library, reference section) in the Publishers volume.

HTH,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
cindy at thousandeggs.com
Recipes"