SC - christian names/ Dymphna

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Mar 19 14:42:17 PST 2000

Ok, I know apologies have been posted for posting stuff to the list, but
not really for what was said.

On that topic, I have known Lady Allison for a few years now, and her
Allergies/Vegetarian/etc cookery project is one that she's been working
on as long as I've known here.  I'm dismayed that anyone would just jump
to the conclusion that anyone was "stealing" anyone elses idea on this
list, especially as most ideas on this list are the type of things that
are really easy to come up with and work on independently.  When you
hear about someone else working on it, it's natural to want to share.
I'm equally dismayed that some of the folks who tend to post "Recipes,
please" for almost everything are the ones complaining, albeit
privately.

Sheesh, isn't the purpose of a list like this to share?

toodles, margaret