SC - Fw: Period Religion list

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Mar 19 16:34:39 PST 2000

Interesting information from the Aethelmark List. Thomas, are you aware of
any other texts on cheesemaking pte-1600?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous