SC - Reuses for leftover Master A.

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sun Mar 19 21:10:07 PST 2000

>>I think that's a _great_ idea! Could those of us who are interested,
but unable
to attend, send their ideas to someone for inclusion, too?
Will this include vegetarian/vegan recipes?>>
- --Maire,
Absolutely!  Phillipa and I could even do this together--we've been
talking privately about wanting to work together.  I have some vegetarian
adaptations already from some feasts I've done, and from one of last
Pennsic's classes.  Neither of us has any trouble doing some special
dishes and listing them as adaptations.

If you send things as an attachment, they have to go to

lynpark at bellatlantic.net

because this juno address just does e-mail, and it doesn't read MIME
formats, whatever they are.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com