THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! was Re: privte: Re: SC - Lady Seaton's Projectofo

The Cheshire Cat cheshire at southcom.com.au
Sun Mar 19 23:27:31 PST 2000

Mordonna the Cook commented:
> Seriously, I was shocked and delighted to find out that anyone could purchase
> a ticket to attend a coronation feast, not just Royals and Peers.

Huh??? Perhaps I'm mis-reading what you had to say Mordonna, but I find the
idea that a feast would be limited to Royals and Peers quite revolting and
patronizing. While I think a case can be made for a small meal, not paid
out
of event funds, for such as Crowns during their reigns or perhaps Peers
involved in some activity such as a Peer circle, limiting a meal to only
those who have a rank is a bad thing. Especially if it means denying the
rest of the populace, who may work as hard or harder but lack the luck or
political pull to have been given an award, something.

Are there really kingdoms where only Royalty and Peers can participate in
the Coronation feast?
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net