SC - Addressing things publicly (Re: Re: THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! was Re: privte....)

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 20 05:42:31 PST 2000

Oh, I can do this one.  :-)  I have my Onion Book...

Red Onions are NOT Spanish onions.  And I now Quote from the Book:

"Red Onions are similar to Spanish onions in their characteristics:  Their
flavor is sharp, sweet, and pungent; their texture is a bit courser, with a
very thick wrapper.  Uncooked, red onions make a handsome addition to salads
of all types.  However, when cooked, these onions lose some of their color,
sometimes taking on a greenish hue."

Rayne

In a message dated 3/19/00 11:15:35 PM Central Standard Time,