SC - cooking times

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 16:03:16 PST 2000

Adamantius said it first:

>I also have questions on Seumas's rye pie pastry<

but I need to get some firm advice for the meat pies I am making for the
Crown Tourney.  Basically, the pies are gonna be big  (deep dish, 9 - 10
inches across) to be portioned out for 8 - 10 people apiece.  I personally
deplore uncooked/soggy bottom crust, and since it's  *MY* feast, I want to
do everything I can to make sure the bottom crust bakes up nice & dry and
intact.

So, please share  recipes or techniques  --- I only have 17 days til the
feast . . . .

Caointiarn