SC - Award

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 17:41:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/20/2000 7:08:45 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
RichSCA at aol.com writes:

<<
 The SCA is set up with a system of "haves" and "don't have at the moment".
 That is the way it is.  And you know... as one of the "don't have at the
 moment" people... I don't mind.  But I can understand how it might bother
 some people.  I think that preparing "special foods and dishes" for the
Royal
 is neat.  I do not feel "put out" that as one of the "little people" I
didn't
 get any even if the money DID come from SCA funds (now don't explain Corpora
 and Kingdom Law to me - I understand the rules)

 That is just how I feel.

Me, too

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches