SC - CURRIED VER DE TERRE AND PEA SOUFFLE-OP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 11:35:30 PST 2000

Allison wrote:
> Ragnar and Rowan
>didn't come last year but I'll try to talk them into it this year.  Aoife
>doesn't come, Huen does.
>Trying to think of AEthelmearcian cooks on list.............Margaret is
>Kingdom Herald and won't be able to make it, probably.  This is probably
>the best time, Alys..

HEY! I din't know about it last year! I was off the list for a while. I've
always WANTED to come, just couldn't for various reasons. Ya'll are welcome
to come visit me in the far north corner of N21 anytime, though. There are
lots of cook sin the camp. I'll try to drag Ragnar and Rowan though this may
be difficult as Ragnar is on Her soon-to-be-Majesty's Gaurd (it's tough to
be the top crossbowman in Aethelmearc, y'know).

Me, I hate courts. They are boring to sit through and whenever I am called
up I always manage to forget some vital piece of garb, looking like a total
dweeb. I recieved my Laurel wearing a pair of reebocks---you know the
ankle-high glaring white ones with the enormous hang-out tongue and laces
several feet too long to tie properly. Thought the long wool skirt covered
it until I saw the video. I forgot my "eventing" shoes in the rush to get a
petulant husband to his vigil. Mine was a surprise. Luckily a kind soul
loaned me some makeup. Otherwise I'd still be in the vigil room refusing to
come out.

I can try to make it, though I am a professional Mommy first and a cook
second. You might cross-post to the AE (and other kingdom's) list, just in
case. There are plenty of folks who would like to go but can't handle the
volume on this list, so they'll be ignorant of the meeting if it isn't
published elsewhere.

Can I bring my kids? They cook, too. One even won a prize for cooking,
competing against adults! Aged 7, no less.

Cheers

Aoife, proud momma

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com