SC - CURRIED VER DE TERRE AND PEA SOUFFLE-OP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 21 14:57:02 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/21/2000 5:21:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
allilyn at juno.com writes:

<< As we will have a fire pit this Pennsic, lets try baking it in a dutch
 oven.  I have a small metal piece that goes into a dutch oven to keep the
 contents raised above the oven bottom and this could let air circulate
 under our 'pie plate'. >>

And we've got a dutch oven we haven't actually used yet...

I made the koken van honer recipe for a demo and that one just says make a
pastry shell and cut up into it...no mention of how much dough.

Brangwayna