SC - German Spa:etzle,

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Mar 21 22:27:49 PST 2000

Elysant said:

> Stefan,
> I know you put the "White Mash or Mousse" Harpstraeng recipe Nanna translated
> and I redacted a few months ago in as a stand-alone article...  could the
> others be listed like that maybe?  Or, maybe you could title a main category
> "Harpstraeng Manuscripts" with two sub categories within it namely,
> "Manuscript" and "Recipes" ?

Oops. Yes, I had forgotten that your White Mash recipe was from the
Harpstraeng manuscript. I used that as a stand-alone article because of
it's size and I thought it could stand alone. The other recipes really
didn't fit those criteria. The article is in the FOOD section as:
White-Mash-art     (8K) 11/20/99    A white pudding from the
Harpestraeng
                                       manuscript by Elysant de Holtham.

> Just a thought :-)

Thank you. I'm certainly willing to listen to suggestions. Part of
the difficulty in organizing the Florilegium is I often don't know
what messages will appear in the future. It was difficult to know
when creating the original Harpstraeng file whether there would be
enough messages containing recipes to make a seperate file for them.
Even now it is certainly possible that it might make sense to make
a seperate file for them. But would folks look in there for a recipe
or would they look in say the puddings-msg file for a pudding recipe?

I could also make a file of just Harpstraeng recipes and yet keep
copies of these recipes in the food-type file as well.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net