SC - Re: couscous?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Mar 21 21:52:13 PST 2000

Gunthar commented:
> > Hello there, Gunthar! Welcome back!
>
> Thanks. It rained and I got blamed for it. <sigh>
> I couldn't even fight because I wrecked my knee a couple of
> weeks earlier. But it was a nice event anyway.

So, how come you didn't come to the SCA-Cooks get-together Friday
night?

I think the seven or eight of us there enjoyed it. This included a
lady who was a camp cook that I had met at the A&S Competition an
hour or two earlier that day. She is an accomplished camp and mundane
cook but didn't know much about period cooking. I hope she will be
joining this list or at least browsing my files for period recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net