SC - Re: Welcome back, Gunthar!

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Wed Mar 22 08:40:42 PST 2000

While I do not know anything of translating either Spanish or Catalan, I can
offer the following: In Atlantia, we have a cook who has been working on a
translation of the cookery book.  He is Lord Thomas Longshanks and he lives in
the Barony of Caer Mear.  I do not know how to get in touch with him, but
believe that you could find him by contacting the Seneschal of Caer Mear, Lady
Magdalena de Hazebrouck.  She can be reached by e-mail:
magdalena-de-hazebrouck at home.com.

Hope this helps!

Kiri