SC - Sabina Welser -- online and available in print

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 13:21:16 PST 2000

Mine is a box about 12" high, 10" wide and 15" or so
long. [I am guessing, as I haven't measured it.] It
doesn't collapse.  I think I could get a 9" by 12"
cake pan in there.  Or a small broiler pan.  It has a
door that can be closed to keep the heat in, but also
an equivalent of a burner on top, so you could heat up
a pot of something, while you were baking or broiling.
 It has a place in the back to attach a propane
bottle. It seemed worth a $5 investment.

Huette