SC - Gulf War A&S

Jennifer Rushman rushmaj at basf-corp.com
Wed Mar 22 14:21:50 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/22/2000 2:23:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Is this an iron or alluminum dutch oven? If iron, perhaps this
 file in the FOOD section might be of use to you:
 iron-pot-care-msg (22K)  2/ 1/00    Seasoning and caring for iron pots
 and
                                        skillets. >>

It's iron.  We seasoned it before last Pennsic, then got to War and found out
we weren't going to be able to have a fire pit.  So we lugged a lot of heavy
iron stuff (tripod and grate as well as oven) all the way there for nothing.
Oh, well.  We will be able to use it this year, though!

Brangwayna