SC - Mediaeval cookbooks to begin with

Phil Anderson phil at spis.co.nz
Wed Mar 22 18:40:01 PST 2000

Are you doing any specific time period for your feast?  Where these desserts
mentioned in the time period you are interested in?  Email me privately and
I will see what I can do. Cannot promise I can find those exact desserts
(maybe the flavored ice) but will try.

Meadhbh
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra