SC - Gulf War A&S

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Mar 23 04:06:04 PST 2000

This is one method of make Spaetzle.  Another is to
put the glob of dough in a Spaetzle press or a ricer
and squeeze it over a pot of boiling water.  Another
method is to take spoonfuls of dough and plop them
into boiling water.  The last method is the way my Oma
[grandmother] made spaetzle, and to me tastes the
best.
But all methods are correct and all are German.

Huette