SC - mushrooms

Nanna Rognvaldardottir nanna at idunn.is
Thu Mar 23 07:53:04 PST 2000

This is a good point, and is the way I go as well.  I read through several period
cookbooks, find things that look like they would work with the way I plan to do
desserts (dessert table or serving it as I have the rest of the feast), etc.  However,
I add one additional step.  Maybe I'm just nervous about how things might turn out,
but I always try each recipe out before I serve it in a feast.  I've found that the
folks in my barony love the idea of serving as culinary "guinea pigs" when I'm
experimenting!

Kiri