SC - What Judges Look For @ A&S

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Thu Mar 23 16:14:31 PST 2000

Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/23/2000 4:03:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> Michael.Macchione at widener.edu writes:
>
> << They just posted the menu for next tuesday whose theme is "Medieval Feast".
>
>  Here it is verbatim:
>
>  Ghastly Goulash: Beef Barley Soup
<snip>
>  Magic Muffins: Lemon Raspberry Muffins >>
>
> And I thouhgt that article on Medieval food was horrendous...This is even
> worse!  My husband suggests that the creator of this feast is perhaps more
> interested in medieval fantasy than in medieval history.
>
> Brangwayna Morgan

I dunno, I think this might go over really well in some kingdoms. Well,
one, anyway. And in spite of the occasion when the reigning Crown of the
East showed up at an event unexpectedly and brought their own food from
the White Castle (which was more the product of a sick sense of humor
than any appreciation of the "food"), I am not talking about the
Eastrealm ;  )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy