SC - squint print was new book

Ronda Del Boccio serian at uswest.net
Thu Mar 23 22:51:59 PST 2000

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Gaylin Walli wrote:

> "So you've been tresspassing on our property and stealing
> thousands of dollars of food for 20 years?"
>
> They left without answering. We should have demanded they leave
> the mushrooms with us.

Two points: would you have picked them yourself if they had not? Was
there a difference in your yield of mushrooms based on others picking
them?

/UlfR
 From a country where you are allowed to pick berries and mushrooms
anywhere, outside someones backyard or plantings.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
...so weird they make the bar scene in Star
Wars look like a marketing department meeting
		-- Sheldon T. Hall