SC -

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Fri Mar 24 09:45:39 PST 2000

Corwyn wrote about the bruise butter, saying:

>When you use it, it sits on top of the skin for awhile, and then, when you
>look away, it soaks right into the skin. Several people here swear by it. Me?
>I just use it.

Ya might wanna point out in the recipe that it's for *external* use
only, though. On a cooking list especially this might be easily confused
with a food dish and ingesting comfrey is a Really Bad Thing(TM).

Btw, if you want to take this to events and give it a little more solidity,
consider adding beeswax to thicken (you can also use parrafin for the
vegans in the crowd, but I think the beeswax works better). It'll inhibit
the skin absorption a bit, though.

Jasmine
gwalli at infoengine.com