SC - Interested

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri Mar 24 13:54:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/24/2000 11:00:42 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< http://www.florilegium.org  >>
This has NOTHING, actually, to do with anything that has been discussed here
this time around but I am in need of help.  I am a new MoC and want to get
the children interested in all sorts of "period" things, mainly, food items,
so that they may begin to enjoy "feasting" (besides serving it) thus allowing
parents and surrounding adults to enjoy also!  So... a wonderful person has
offered their time and the ingredients to make hand pulled Taffy!  My
question...is there anything to indicate whether or not this kind of candy
might have been "period"?  Any and all help is appreciated.  Also any
suggestions would be great also.  Please feel free to E-mail me privately so
as not to bore the other readers.  E-mail is LdyCalais at aol.com.  Thank you in
advance!
                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                     Lady