SC - don't cringe too bad....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 24 19:16:36 PST 2000

PLEEEEZ Master, Please don't tell my teen-aged computer-type son that I made
that mistake!!!  <cringe>
P. Seton
PS. The very image of you eating your pasta makes me swoon!
Oh and PPS:  Do you have a recipe for  _macrows_?  I'd love to have  a recipe
for it.  :-)

<<
 Hmph! The very idea! I've never eaten any type of programming language
 in my life. It is abnormal and indigestible.

 Now, the _macrows_ I ate were picked up one at a time, between the
 fingers, usually somewhere near the middle, and lowered into the mouth
 from slightly above, steering clear of the neatly trimmed Romano-Celtic
 facial foliage...ever see pictures of Danish people eating herring
 fillets? Something like that.

 Adamantius
 --  >>