SC - Macrows vs the computer

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 24 19:56:17 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/24/00 10:44:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au writes:

<< I can't help thinking that the cats would see a nice soft toilet patch and
use it in preference to having to dig a hole in the harder untilled soil --
and ducks have no control over their bowels at all.  I have visions of them
wandering all over the plasmic and pooing as they go!  This may be "organic",
but it is hardly hygienic -- mushroom wiping or mushroom washing not
withstanding.} Anyway, give them half a chance and they would probably eat
the mushrooms for me. >>
mushrooms (e.g., the 'white' kind found in supermarkets most often) are grown
is specially constructed sheds or caverns under ground. Shiitake are grown on
logs, most are not grown in a place accessible to cats and geese in normal
situations. :-)

Ras