SC - cookbook sources

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 24 22:59:33 PST 2000

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> I have been thinking about this and I have decided to
> look up "dutch oven" in my Webster's.  I have found
> this definition:

In addition you may want to know that the footed kind is not available
in all parts of the world. Definitely not in Sweden. At antique markets
one can every now and then find old cast iron pots with legs, but I have
never seen any of the lids with the rims. And the legs then are longer,
so that you can actually set them on a fire.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
"Well, it wasn't _much_ of a firewall.  I'm using
your mailserver to spam my mahjongg club."
                -- Dilbert's Mom, by Scott Adams