SC - don't cringe too bad....

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 00:33:43 PST 2000

Adamantius said:
> Oops, I forgot to mention in my previous post: is it any surprise the
> branches down South closed down when they would insist on making corn
> bread with yellow corn meal and sugar? Not even molasses, which is at
> least defensible, if aberrant ;  ) .

Something tells me I'm being baited, however...

I think I've usually used cornbread mixes when making cornbread, but
how else *would* you make cornbread except with yellow corn meal and
sugar?

And yes, some folks would consider Texas to be "down South". We just
prefer to think of it as a different country. :-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net