SC - Embarassed apologies

Phil Anderson urizen at sloth.southern.co.nz
Sat Mar 25 23:39:37 PST 2000

Kiri said:
> I have to admit that I was the one that asked for the recipe.  I do not subscribe
> to the other list, and am relatively new to this one.  Please forgive me for
> causing a duplication.  However, I do appreciate having the recipe, and
> anticipate trying it out as soon as I can locate a source for calendula flowers.

There is at least one more, different bruise ointment given in this file in
the PLNATS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my files:
herb-uses-msg     (32K)  2/15/00    Uses for various herbs. Recipes.

Perhaps it's ingredients will be easier for you to obtain. I have no
idea if either one is more effective than the other.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net