SC - no Anglo-Saxon recipes?

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:21:49 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/24/00 9:53:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< I was always under the impression that that left hand/right hand business
was
 found in cultures/countries not commonly considered part of Western Europe.
 Besides...about 10% of us out here (myself included) are left-handed. >>

There is a reference that specifically states that the left hand was using
for cleansing after  going to the bathroom. I will look them up and post them
ASAP. OTOH, allowing a person to exhibit left handedness is a VERY recent
modern practice.

Ras