SC - don't cringe too bad....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 28 11:16:36 PST 2000

> In short (too late), Prepare whatever it is you desire to prepare.  Those who
> enjoy the items you offer will eat them and thank you kindly.  Those who do
> not will still thank you kindly (or, at least, they should).  And, if beer or
> Mead happens to be offered on that dayboard, you may most certainly invite me
> with no fear of repurcussion...

I agree totally with nearly everything you have posted. The only caveat I want
address is the last line. If you are fighting you are not to drink alcoholic
beverages
in Ansteorra. If we see someone one drinking alcohol and then trying to fight
they
will be asked to down-armor. Even if that means they must forfeit a list.

Now kicking back after the tournament with beer is a time-honored tradition.

Yers,

Gunthar