SC - Serving Temperature of Food

Tue Mar 28 11:16:19 PST 2000

Rayne wrote:
(who goes to Pennsic for the Corn, is currently in Texas with a
Jack-in-the-Box about 3 miles away, but who could get NEVER get the hang of
Iowa Hamburgers when I lived there - forgot the name (think it was something
like "Maid-right").  Got food?.... Then I'm coming to a town near you soon.)

By the Iowa hamburgers do you mean the loose meat sandwiches?  Steamed
hamburger with melted cheese poured over them?  They have a restaurant in
Colorado Springs, CO that serves them and I really liked them.  BTW I like
Jack in the Box too.

Murkial
(whose pregnancy cravings have been getting out of hand and now wants to go
to the Springs and buy a loose meat sandwich)