SC - don't cringe too bad....

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Mar 28 14:16:03 PST 2000

Aelfwyn at aol.com wrote:

> Now before folks can
> flame about this being a from concentrate product,

Um, not to get too far from the topic or anything, but do people flame
each other over stuff like this? Is it possible I've misunderstood the
term all these years? Or is it that some people express some degree of
disagreement or criticism and others are extremely sensitive to this?

I dunno, maybe it's that where I'm from, if you get insulted, you _know_
you've been insulted!

So, with no intent to flame, and not minding juice from concentrate
either, in a good cause, I wonder how many people think I just launched
a flame.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy