SC - Garlic methods - OOP(?)

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Wed Mar 29 07:20:29 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 2:33:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<< The only one that really fits in with what I was trying to do is
 > > the one from Digby...the savory toasted cheese one.  However, this dish
is
 > > almost overused in Atlantia...and I was looking for some things that are
 > > different! >>

Where you referring directly to the Savory Toasted Cheese recipe or comparing
a dish with melted cheese and asparagus to the Savory dish?

Many vegetables are served au gratin today and these dishes are very much
different from each other in flavor and texture. Period examples, such as
Armored Turnips and macaroni with cheese, while having in common a main
ingredient and cheese, bear little resemblance to each other in either flavor
or texture after being prepared.

Ras