SC - don't cringe too bad....(Cod & Chips & McRendangs)

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Wed Mar 29 09:06:31 PST 2000

I hate to say it, but if it was that bad, it hadn't been properly cooked.  My
mother-in-law sent a Smithfield ham to some friends up north.  She discovered
later, when she asked how they liked it, that they had thought it was spoiled
(saw the mold on it) and threw it in the incinerator!  So it does happen, but
there is a very special way you have to fix these things...and when they are
done properly, they are absolutely heavenly!

Kiri