SC - Polenta and Cornmeal

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Mar 29 10:54:41 PST 2000

- ------------APFM25805540

Unto the Gathered Cooks does Gwynydd send the Following:

Our fighting Baron loves my Sekanjabin so much that I have renamed it "Baron's Blood"!  I make it to sell occasionally and he buys it by the litre - and finishes that before he can humanly afford to buy more.  Mind you, this is the same Baron who drank the syrups I had made for a competion ("what I brought back from the Crusades")straight and commented to me that they were "perhaps a little sweet".  All my instructions about them being seriously strong and powerful and thus needing dilution (not to mention the big pot of iced water standing beside the bottles!) had gone right past him - so, perhaps it is not surprising that he can get through more syrup in a week than I could consume in a month.

Gwynydd of Culloden

At 2000-03-29 15:16:23.843002,
Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:
> It has been four Wars since I began bringing the Sekanjabin, and
> now most of
> them prefer it to the gatorade or water. This year, when I could
> not take it
> to them on the field, they chose to leave behind some of the arms
> and armor
> they normally carry to the field, so they could take a cooler of
> the
> Sekanjabin and one of water.
>
> Mordonna the Cook,
> SunDragon's Western Reaches
> Atenveldt
> (m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)
> SCA-Cooks".

> =========

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM25805540--