SC - Grains of Paradise. The final act

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 12:27:35 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 10:23:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cheshire at southcom.com.au writes:

> Quarantine just caled me back.  There are NO restrictions on importing the
>  spice, either ground or in it's seed form. Everyone who's had merchants
>  telling them that it's prohibited can tell em they're fibbing well and
>  truly now.
>  -Katerine (feeling very satisfied, heaving a huge sigh of relief and
>  thankful she is never likely to need to call customs again.)

This is great news for those cooks who need the Grains.  But, I've heard that
Turbinado Sugar is also quarantined there.  Could you check into this for me?

Just kidding...:)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.