SC - Chocolate

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 14:33:19 PST 2000

Just gotta say it- teh 'loose meat' thread is beginning to look like
something my mom made when I was a kid- my kids like it too, but it
isn't the sort of thing I feed them really- mom called them
'Bunwhiches'. You pick the soft bread out of the insides of hamburger
buns (an 8-pack, IIRC), and squoosh it up in a big bowl with 1 lb.
cooked, crumbled hamburger (drained), glops of mayo, mustard, ketchup,
and pickle relish until it is a faintly orange-y goopy mess. Sometimes
she'd add a can of chopped olives. then you drop by spoonfulls into the
empty buns, top them, wrap them each in foil, and heat in the oven till
they're hot through. They made good picnic food but I think I'd still
rather have my burger intact, with a big slcie of tomato, soem fries,
and a beer.

'Lainie