SC - Polenta and Cornmeal

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 05:11:49 PST 2000

>     Were you aware that the French gov't must approve your child's name?
> They maintain a list of approved names, and if the name you want for your
> baby isn't on the list, bad luck, try again.
>
>     Sieggy

Not just France, but in the good ol' USA also -- at least, in St. Louis, and
when I was born, which is why my birth certificate's authentication is
somewhat after my date of birth.  (I had a stubborn mother.)  Apparently
"Margo," which is a perfectly good name in France, didn't exist in Missouri.
My mother had to show them.

                                ---= Morgan