SC - Saxon Violets

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 18:52:46 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 1:03:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Etain1263 at aol.com writes:

<< so you can eat it...but would you WANT to???

 Etain >>

I think that a glance at many of our common vegetables and fruits would
produce a similar run down of uses. The therapeutic amount would be
considerably more than a few flours in a salad. Also the mere possibility
that a plant can also be used as a medicinal does not relegate it to the
'inedible' file. Ginger, cloves and nutmeg come immediately to mind.

Ras