SC - Publishing a redacted/translated Book

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 19:53:42 PST 2000

Actually, if you'll check the site below, you'll find the quote you're
looking for.

Corwyn

Gore Invented the Internet
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet," Gore said when asked to cite accomplishments that
separate him from another Democratic presidential hopeful, former Sen. Bill
Bradley of New Jersey, during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN on March
9, 1999.
Gore supported technological advances related to the advancement of the
Internet, but to say that HE took the initiative in creating the Internet is
a bit much.
(Source: http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/18390.html)