SC - Sugars

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 22:17:01 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/30/00 9:08:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au writes:

> BTW, has anyone on the List ever eaten chilled sugar cane?

Certainly.  My Uncle used to be in the military, stationed in Hawaii, and he
would send us great stalks of the stuff.  We would slip it into our backpacks
whenever we went out riding, and gnaw on it to refresh us, and give us a
little lift.  Absolutely nothing like it, as far as I know.  Occasionally,
here in California, you can find it in the major supermarkets.  Very
occasionally.

Balthazar of Blackmoor.

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.