SC - Land of Hockey? (OOP)

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Thu Mar 30 23:26:09 PST 2000

Magdalena declared:
> OK, between this post and the last one you made about green cheese, I've
> suddenly been inspired to make cheese.  Can I find rennet at the grocery store?
> Or will I need to go to a specialty food shop?

Perhaps these files in the FOOD section of my Florilegium might be of
use:
cheese-msg       (119K) 12/ 7/99    Medieval cheese. Recipes.
Cheese-Making-art (30K)  9/29/97    "Cheese Making for the Compleat
Novice" by
                                       Lady Aoife Finn.
cheesemaking-msg  (39K) 12/ 8/99    Comments and info. on cheesemaking. Recipes.

I believe that several possible sources of rennet are given in these
files. I can't remember exactly where I bought mine, unfortunately.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net