SC - Land of Hockey?

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Mar 31 01:49:28 PST 2000

Orin asked:

> M'Lady Mordonna,
>
> Could you please provide your recipe for "sekanjabin"?  I had a recipe some
> time ago, and it looked delicious, but before I had the opportunity to print
> it and try it, the demons of the ether attacked my scribe, and all was lost!

My pardons if this has been answered already. I'm catching up on some skipped
digests.

This file in the BEVERAGES section of my files has several recipe variations
for Sekanjabin as well as similar drinks:
jalabs-msg        (48K) 12/ 2/99    Drinks with a sugar or honey-syrup
base such
                                       as Sekanjabin (Persian Mint Drink).
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net