SC - don't cringe too bad....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 31 03:50:16 PST 2000

As a partaker an hopeful maker of feasts, I agree with Puck. You should
always strive to do a "Master Level" feast each time out. For two reasons.
1) Your feasters deserve it, there paying to eat at the event because the
food is "homemade" and supposedly better than the Restaurant down the
street.

2) Your Self-esteem, I don't know too many Feaststewards that want to hear
bad reports on the Main dish in Course three or whatever.
And of Course because as the saying goes...
If it's worth doing it's worth doing right. Who's to say if your first or
second try at a feast will be Master level. Given enough good feast you will
have a few great ones sprinkled in and eventually If only by word of Mouth
you will gain a reputation as a good Cook of Medieval fare.

Thorbjorn Bjornson