SC - saffron

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Mar 31 04:18:29 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/31/00 6:52:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Funny, my lady wife acquired this habit growing up in the South Bronx.
 Then again, since many residents of the South Bronx are, were, know or
 are related to, displaced Southerners, I suppose this isn't so odd. It
 isn't bad at all. My own feeling is that it confuses the flavor of good
 barbecue, but can be quite tasty on some of the industrial-grade
 sandwich meats.

I was going to reply, my southern lady would never do that.  Boy was I wrong.
 BBQ with coleslaw and sauce makes a wonderful sandwich.  Gee after almost 14
years together, we still learn things about one other half.