SC - Help! West Coronet-Completely off topic

WyteRayven@aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 10:40:27 PST 2000

Gwynydd of Culloden wrote:

> Hey, at least WE are sending YOU culture!

Culture? Sorry. Everybody knows no actual fermentation takes place. ;  )

Actually, my main problem with BiP is that I can't look at them without
thinking of Terrence and Phillip, the children's cartoon idols beloved
by the kids in the "South Park" universe.  Yes, they are (evidently)
different species, but there's something about their appearance, their
speech, and their general exuberance that invites inevitable comparison.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com