SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1929

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Wed Mar 1 09:10:38 PST 2000

- --- You wrote:
Anyway, if Lance or I seem to have been putting ourselves forward in her
defence, it is understandable. We're retainers (Lance is in her household,
I'm not) and wouldn't be able to look at ourselves in the mirror if we sat
around as people attacked the Princess who is unable to defend herself in
this medium. (If you haven't seen any attacks, assume you're on the wrong
mailing list.)
- --- end of quote ---

I'm not subscribed to the Trimaris list, but I guess another list must be
crossposted to cause I haven't seen any unreasonable attacks on the cook's list